Sunday, June 17, 2012

CHL Rebrand #4: New Teams

Hey guys, I'm back at the CHL Rebrand now that I'm done school.  For this post, I am doing the newest team from each league.  This includes the Blainville-Boisbriand Armanda, Vicoria Royals, and Missisauga Steelheads.
The shoulder yokes are based off the ones from Florida's
old jerseys.  I've always liked teams that have just black
and white as a color scheme, it looks really sharp. 
Seeing as Victoria is in B.C, I used the mountain jerseys
from the Colorado Avalanche.  I also changed the colors
of the shoulder patch.

I think Missisauga is making a big mistake by renaming
their team.  The Missisauga St. Michael Majors were one
of the oldest CHL teams, and this season they are changing
their name.  To keep some of their history, I recolored one
of their old logos for a shoulder patch.

No comments: