Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bruins, Seattle, and Senators

To start off I made a concept for a hypothetical team called the Seattle Stars.  I moved the Dallas Stars to Seattle and kept the name.  Thomas mentioned to me that there might be a bit too much green.  What colors would you use for a Seattle team?  Seattle is called Emerald City.  You can give your opinion in the comments section.

























I received a Bruins concept from Thomas himself.  He added two stripes and took away the shoulder yoke design.  I think it's a unique idea, but I don't think it would ever happen.













And the last concept today is a Sens home and away set by me.  I took they're alternate jersey, got rid of the chest stripes and used they're alternate logo.  I think this would make a good way for the Sens to get away from the Reebok cookie cutter jersey, seeing as a lot of teams are going retro.  Also for the home jersey I have used the french logo, and for the away jersey I used the english logo.
























Tommorow I will be at the Brandon Wheat Kings vs. Calgary Hitmen game at the MTS centre, for game 5.  The Wheat Kings are up 3-1 in the series, so I'm pretty excited to see Mark Stone and other NHL prospects.

No comments: