Saturday, March 17, 2012

Winnipeg Wheat Kings and NHL 12 Covers

With Winnipeg getting rid of their AHL team for an NHL team, not many people are able to get their hands on Jets tickets.  I think a CHL team would do really well in Winnipeg.  I would definitely buy season tickets.  The Brandon Wheat Kings have the lowest average attendance in the WHL right now, and it wouldn't be a long move if they were to relocate to Winnipeg.  The Wheat Kings could share the MTS Centre with the Jets.  Other WHL teams are known to do this such as the Calgary Hitmen and the Edmonton Oil Kings.  Here are some concepts that I made for the "Winnipeg Wheat Kings".



























And here are the goalie pads.



















I was looking around in google images for random hockey related things.  I came across some fan made NHL 12 covers that looked pretty cool.  I decided to take a stab at it.  I made one for Ryan Kesler and Gabriel Landeskog.  They aren't very well made but they were fun to play around with.  Here they are.

1 comment:

Thomaslivingstone said...

Oh my gosh i figured out how to fix paint.net so it can select colours properly. I'm so happy.