Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quebec City New Arena

Quebec is getting a new arena, which means we're one step closer to getting another Canadian team.  I wonder if there's going to be another relocation for next season.

Rylen, who is new to making jersey concepts sent in a pretty nice blues fauxback.  My only concern is that I think there might be a bit too much striping.  It could be cool for a winter classic or an alternate though.




















Thomas made his first concept on the new template and sent it into me.  It is based on their alternate.  He changed the white stripes to vintage white, and took away the silver outline.  He also changed the shoulder yoke from white to light blue.















The Saint John Seadogs of the QMJHL are basically wearing the Buffalo Sabres old Buffaslug jersey.  They are the Memorial Cup Champions and I think they need their own look.  Something that is simpler.  If you haven't noticed, I hate it when minor league teams copy NHL teams jerseys, unless they are the farm team.  So I made this...

No comments: