Friday, March 30, 2012

NHL 13 Cover Vote

Maybe you saw the covers that I made for NHL 12 a few posts ago of Landeskog and Kesler.  If you did, EA Sports is letting fans vote for who will be on the cover for NHL 13.  You can vote for one person on each team, and it ends April 11th.  I think it's a pretty cool idea.  If EA wanted to take it a step further, they could let their fans even design the cover and enter into a competition.  Here is the link for the voting.
http://covervote.nhl.com/:b=chrome/#/ballot

Today, I have 2 weird concepts.  The first one is for Jokerit of SM Liiga.  The shoulder yoke is based on the things jokers wear on their shoulders.  It's a pretty bright jersey.
















This post I am also gonna show you all my Jets concepts that I have made.
First we have just a downright weird Jets concept.  It looks lopsided and its just..  I don't know...













Next is a Jets Coyotes Winter Classic.




That Jets jersey for the WC was based on one of my previous concepts.  The only difference is the logo and template.





















And last is my first Jets jersey.  I don't really like it that much.

No comments: