Saturday, March 24, 2012

Playoffs Nearing

6 more games until the first team finishes all they're games.  Once that happens, the playoffs start.  A few things I love about the playoffs is the rivalries, the fast paced games, and just the pure excitement.

To start off, I have an Islanders concept.  I'm starting to like it less and less every time I look at it.













The logo is an outline of Long Island with NY on it.  The jersey is just what they are wearing now with darker colors.

Secondly, I modified the Wings logo to make just a wheel.  I think it would make a pretty good shoulder patch.
















And last but not least, here is a concept for the Chicago Express of the ECHL.  There wasn't really any inspiration, I just was playing around with a new template I found at HJC.

No comments: