Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crosby Returning Tonight

It's an exciting night for the NHL.  Sidney Crosby is making his long awaited return (again).  He is, I think the best player in the league, and it's gonna be exciting to see him play again.  Plus NHL.com will stop writing about what he has for breakfast.  On tuesday, Stamkos hit the 50 goal mark with quite a few games left.  Thats insane!!  What if he gets 60 goals for the first time since ovechkin in 2008?
Today I bring you what I think the Vancouver Millionaires would look like if they were still around.  Could work as a Canucks alternate too.  It's based off the 03/04 Penguins away jersey.  The triangles on the side panels make for sort of a V effect.



















And 2 hours away from my hometown Winnipeg,  here is a Brandon Wheat Kings Concept.  This was one of my first jersey concepts.  It was for a CHL redesign contest at HJC but as you can imagine, it wasn't done very well.  I have taken the time to redo it, with what I have learned.


No comments: