Monday, May 07, 2012

AHL Rebrand #5

As some people might think, my concepts may seem a bit rushed.  If you guys start sending in concepts, I won't have to make as many, ergo they will be less rushed.  After this I am starting the CHL Rebrand, as you guys decided in the vote.  I will start with the WHL, so if you want to send in any WHL concepts, I will post them.  If you do send in any concepts, please put them on a blank white background with no writing or anything, so that I can put them on my concept background.

As I promised, I will have a special post because we reached 1000 views.  That post will probably be coming on the weekend, if not earlier.

But for now, I have the second last set of the AHL Rebrand.  If you ever want to look back at the other concepts, you can go to the labels on the side of the page and there will be NHL Rebrand and AHL Rebrand.
I based the away off of a concept by Brady at HJC, then
made a road version.  

I think the Americans need a very "American Style jersey".
I think this concept implies that.

The away is the Hawks old third jersey, with hem stripes,
and a matching home.  I think this look suits the Icehogs.

Columbus' jerseys are very simple.  For their farm team, I
wanted the jerseys to look similar, but more complicated.

I tried a few times to make a jersey for this time, and finally
I came up with this.  I don't like it that much, but there are
some color schemes that I find hard to work with, and this
is one of them.




No comments: