Sunday, May 13, 2012

CHL Rebrand #1

I have decided that I'm going to do the CHL Rebrand differently.  I will do one team from all the leagues for every post.  So there will be a WHL, OHL, and QMJHL concept for each post.

Today I am starting, with the Brandon Wheat Kings, Acadie-Bathurst Titan, and the Windsor Spitfires.
The Wheat Kings don't really have a matching set.  So here
I tried to make their jerseys look less like the Bruins.

The circles on the striping are supposed to be bolt type
things, or could be looked at as shields.  They are also
featured in the logo.  Their current jerseys aren't the colors
in the logo, so that's what I tried to do.

Similar to the Wheat Kings concept.  I made the logo the
jerseys a while ago, but I made the blue darker, and used
different numbers.

No comments: