Thursday, May 10, 2012

AHL Rebrand #6

The final AHL rebrand is today!  For this post I made a full body model for all the jerseys, because this last week I've had a lot of time.  You won't normally see the full body template on my concepts, but sometimes you will.

I might take a break from the rebranding for a few weeks and just do random concepts, but I will end up getting to the CHL.  As I said a few posts ago, feel free to send in any CHL concepts, so I don't have to make as many.  Make sure to make a home and away and put them on a blank white template, so I can put them on my background as you see below.
These are based on the Pens old jerseys.  I re colored the logo to take out
the red, and I re colored the jersey to make it more modern.

I've seen a few concepts lately, with the Sharks in grey and I like it.  After
all, a shark is grey.  I think the teal works great with it too!  For the logo,
I used the word mark, just because their primary is too close to their
affiliate. 

These are based on Anaheim's jerseys.  The striping kind of gives a
shooting star effect.  I used their alternate, also because it gives it
a different look than their affiliate.

I don't really know what a "Crunch" is, so I just made a random striping
pattern.  I think these jerseys would also work well with the Ducks.

Striping is based on the leafs, but I used 2 blues and made a trim on the
inside of the striping.  I also used shoulder yokes.  Usually my rule is to
use the colors in the logo, on the jersey.  

No comments: