Saturday, May 12, 2012

Original Six Anniversary #2

Today is the second, and last Original Six Anniversary jersey post, with Chicago, Montreal, and Toronto. I think I'm going to make some miscellaneous concepts for the next few days, and about midweek I will start the WHL rebrand.
The Habs have always had the same sort of jersey, so I
decided to combine them with the Montreal Maroons.
I took the Maroons striping, and put it on a Canadiens
jersey.

There are two eras that you can choose for the Blackhawks.
Red and black, or black and white.  I decided to go with #2
because it looks more classic.  This isn't exactly based on
the jersey shown, but I took a few elements, and it's the same
sort of jersey.  The numbers were an original idea that just
kind of popped into my head, and I think they suit this
jersey.

These are almost exactly based on the old Toronto Arenas
jersey.  I decided to use the Leafs logo though.  I think
it actually suits the Leafs, and I think would work as
a full time set.

No comments: