Friday, May 11, 2012

Original Six Anniversary #1

In 2017, it is the 100 year anniversary of the Original Six.  Like they did for the 75 year anniversary, I think the Original Six teams should have throwback alternates to celebrate it.  For the 1991-92 season, they only wore the jerseys a few times, but this time I think the jerseys should be full alternates for the 2017-18 season.  I am going to make what I think would be cool for the anniversary.
This one is based off of one of the Bruins old alternates.
I made it brown to make it seem more retro, and I used
their current shoulder yokes.

The Rangers have really only had 2 different jerseys.  So
here, I combined them.

This is based off the Wings other anniversary jersey.  The
differences are a vintage winged wheel logo, the striping is
lowered to the hem, the arm stripes are reversed, the jersey
is red, shoulder yokes, and different numbers.

Sometime this weekend, I will post Toronto, Montreal, and Chicago.

No comments: