Wednesday, May 09, 2012

JCHL Reaches 1000 Views!!

For the special post, I will be posting a bunch of my older concepts, before I started this website.  Please feel free to make fun of me in the comments section!  Thanks to my few followers for 1000 views!  These jerseys are in no sort of timeline.

This was for a Millionaires redesign at HJC.  It was the
first time I used the full body template.

The first time I tried to make my own team.. eww is all I
have to say.

This was not bad for my first concept.  Except for the fact
that I forgot the striping and logos on the back of the
jersey...     Rookie mistake.

Entry for the DHL contest at HJC.  It's for the Toronto
Blueshirts.  It's a bit too plain.
This was one of my most creative jerseys back then, but I
just can't stand the template that I used.


I like this one, except for the big hem.  Again, one of my
better ones before the website.

This one is just really plain, and the arm stripe is curved
weirdly.

I like this one, but the gradient looks weird, because I did
it wrong.

This was an interesting idea..  but it seems really bright.

I actually really like this one.  It was for a HJC St. Louis
Blues redesign competition.  I think I got top 5.

Again, I want to throw up whenever I look at this template,
but I think the jerseys are alright.  I especially like the
alternate.

I took the Oilers jerseys and switched the striping.  I don't
like the colored in hem.  I do like that I put the Rexall logo
on the jersey.

And I saved the worst for last...  I shiver whenever I look at
this.  It was a decent idea, but the execution was horrible.


No comments: