Thursday, May 03, 2012

AHL Rebrand #4

As you may have noticed, I have changed the look of the site.  I was getting sick of the purple, it was a bit too much.  Also, I changed the background on my concepts, because the gradient background was a bit distracting, and this looks more professional.  We are almost at 1000 views!!  When we hit 1000, I will have a special post for you guys.

Oilers jersey, Barons colors.  I think this would be a good
move, as the Oilers jerseys are near perfect.

These are weird colors for a team, I know.  The 4 stripes
represent their 4 AHL division titles.

Usually, my rule is for the home and road to match, but the
only change is angled striping on the away.

I took their home, changed the hem stripes, and made a
matching road.  It's weird that there are 2 teams in the AHL
with the name Admirals.

These are basically St. Louis' old jerseys.  I extended the
yokes, to make it look more retro.

No comments: