Sunday, April 01, 2012

Final Draft Rankings Soon

The Central Scouting's draft rankings are soon to be fully released.  For now they have given us their top ten for each league.  It's in alphabetical order so don't freak out.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=8063&navid=DL|NHL|home

To start off, Rylen sent in a pretty nice Sarnia Sting Jersey.  I think it's his best yet.  On his concept it says it's based on a concept on HJC, but it's also based on the Islanders old alternate jersey.  The striping suits the Sting, as it looks like there are stingers on the chest.  I think it'd be a cool alternate, but without the numbers on the bottom right.  I really like the pants though.  Here it is:





















And this is what it's based off of:











For today, I made what I think is the ideal Flames set.  It's similar to their uni's now but simplified, different colors, and I used the horse logo.
























And last is one of my older concepts.  I really do think that the Canucks look better in green.  At least they should make a green alternate.  As a Canucks fan, this would be acceptable to me.


No comments: