Sunday, April 29, 2012

AHL Rebrand #3

As promised, here is my Sunday post.  This is the 3rd post for the AHL Rebrand.  What should be next after AHL?  It's between CHL and ECHL.  You can vote on the side of the page.  >>>

The more I look at this, the more it looks like a Devils
concept.  But, no it's an Aeros jersey.  Simple striping,
alternate logo.

The Bears are a historical team, who should have a classic
jersey, with a touch of modern.

The Griffins colors are hard to make a jersey with.  This was
made late at night, so sorry that it's so bad.

The Monsters are a weird team, because the colors on the
logo are different than the jersey.

This was my entry to the Portland Pirates Redesign Contest
at HJC.  I like outlining stripes with silver, it adds a shiny
kind of look.  

Rylen sent this in to me.  I can see he's really starting to
improve!  I actually really like this one.  My only problems
are the outlined hem on the home, and the uncolored
collar.  Otherwise. great job!


2 comments:

Steven Grant said...

I like them all except the Monsters concept. The dark jersey is too dark (and the numbers are too hard to read), and the two jerseys don't really match each other, since only one has black.

I actually really like that Griffins concept. That one and the Pirates are my favourites of this post.

Elias R. said...

Yeah, I'm not sure about the Monsters one too.