Monday, April 23, 2012

AHL Rebrand #1

I made this one just for fun.  It would be cool to see this on the ice.

Now that I am done the NHL rebrand, I will move on to the AHL.  Seeing as the AHL is the farm league of the NHL, the jerseys might be similar.  I will try to change things on the jerseys to make it more interesting.  When I am done the AHL, I will do the CHL, KHL, ECHL, or any leagues that you suggest.  After that, If I have enough followers I will start hosting competitions.  Thanks, Ryan for mentioning my site!
I think the Blues striping suits any team with the name "Devils".
It kind of looks there are horns on the shoulder yokes.  I also
used the Devils green subtly.  

I used the alternate logo, and made it symmetrical.  Simple
striping, not much to explain.

The same as their current jersey, but without the weird
design on the sides.  Also, I used a more vibrant red.

I wanted the jerseys to resemble the Flyers, but not
completely.  So I added a cool design on the side that I think
suits the Phantoms.

These are the Islanders jerseys but with the Sound Tigers old
colors.



No comments: