Saturday, April 07, 2012

Atlantic Division Rebrand

This is Thomas' first division that he rebranded.  He will do all the Eastern Conference Teams, and I'll be doing all the Western Conference Team.  Here is the Atlantic Division.
I like what Thomas did here.  He took their normal striping and added
another stripe right beside it.  I just wish that he used the squarish yokes
that the Devils have now.

I like this one, except for the colored cuffs.  And if you want to color the
cuffs, maybe make it a different color than the arm stripes.  Also I think that
the shoulder yoke should be orange on the away jersey.

Again, Thomas doubled the arm stripe here.  I don't think this works with
every team, but definitely with New York Rangers, and New Jersey.  I
think the hem stripes should be a bit lower.  About 2-4 pixels from the hem
stripes.

The only thing I don't like about this one on the away jersey, the arm
stripes are white and the hem stripes are black.  I think they should be
the same color.  Everything else I like.

This is probably my least favorite of this post.  I just don't like this striping
pattern on any team.  It doesn't work on the Oilers, or the Panthers, and I
don't think it works on the Pens.  




















































I made a picture with all the parts of a jersey, so that all you newbs out there know what I'm talking about when I say shoulder yokes, or hem stripes.  Here it is, but from now on you will find it on the Tutorials page.


No comments: