Monday, April 16, 2012

Pacific Division Rebrand

I am back from my trip, and today I will post the last division for the Western Conference.  Here is the Pacific Division.
Here I took a piece from the Winnipeg Jets.  I think the Coyotes need to
acknowledge their history, even though the Jets are back.  A lot of people
are forgetting the history there. 

I hate the Ducks current colors, and I hate the old green and eggplant so
I took their old alternate and made a road version.  I think the eggplant
is a good color without the green. 

There are so many directions that you could go with the Kings, so I
decided to combine 2 of them.  I took the Gretzky era's colors and the
striping of the purple and yellow.

I dislike the orange on the Sharks jersey's so I took it out.  The striping
could be looked at as waves, or shark fins.

It seems like there is too much yellow on the Stars jersey, and not enough
green.

2 comments:

Steven Grant said...

I really like the striping on the Sharks jerseys, very original.

Elias R. said...

Thanks, I like to try and be creative with my concepts sometimes.