Friday, April 20, 2012

Northeast Division Rebrand

Today I give you the second last division.  These were all made by Thomas.  I would like to thank him for helping out so much on this blog.  I think this is probably the best division he has done yet.  Really good job.
I really do like this one, but I think I like their current
shoulder yoke design better.  The black one would be
a cool alternate, with the bear logo.

I love the silver trim on the away jersey, but not so much on
the home.  

I'm not sure if I love or hate the home.  I can't figure
it out.  I do like the road though.  It's classic enough
that the Montreal fans wouldn't die.  I just wish there
were hem stripes.

This reminds me of one of my older Sens concepts.  I
think it looks good with these colors and logo too.

Like the Montreal concept, I think it is classic enough for
an original six team.  I like the yoke outline on the home.

P.S.  On all your socks, it looks like the striping is too high.  It would probably around the knee area.  I would say halfway between the bottom and the triangle thing.

No comments: