Sunday, April 22, 2012

Southeast Division Rebrand

This is the last division for the NHL Rebrand.  It was also made by Thomas.  I already have the first post for the AHL Rebrand ready so it will probably be posted tomorrow or Tuesday.  As you can see, usually there are more posts on the weekend, because I am very busy during the week.  So if you don't see a post for a while, I will post a lot on the weekend to make up for it.
Not many changes, but I think they were all for the better.
Thomas added the flag pattern onto the arm and changed
the striping a bit.  Well done.

This one seems like there are too many colors for the lack of
striping.  If there were more stripes I think it would work.

I really like this set.  I think it suits the Lightening.  I think
the Bolts word mark best suits an alternate, but with a
different logo, I like these. 

These just really aren't for me.  They seem plain and rushed.
Also there is a part on the back side panel of the white
jersey that wasn't colored in.  I think I like their current
jerseys better.

On a lighter note, I am a fan of these.  I like that he took away
the silver, as it makes it more classic.  They are the jerseys from
the old Jets with current colors and logo.

3 comments:

Steven Grant said...

The Jets are the best of this post. I like how they were inspired by the original jets jerseys.

Elias R. said...

Thanks for commenting. Yeah, I do like the Jets concept too.

Thomaslivingstone said...

Thanks Steven