Friday, April 06, 2012

Northwest Division Rebrand

Starting this weekend, I will be working on an NHL Rebrand Series.  Every weekend I will redo all the jersey's from a division with the help of my friend Thomas.  This week I start with the Northwest Division.
























I wanted the colors of the Avalanche to look more like a mountain.  So I took away the burgundy and added more rocky colors.

























I posted these jerseys a couple days ago, so I won't go through what I did.
























It's similar to their current jerseys but I changed the main color to green.  I also used their unused "VC" logo.
























I think the Oilers uniforms are about as perfect as they can get, so I was just playing around here.  I changed the colors, used the oil drop logo, and made the stripes closer together.

























The Wild really need matching jerseys in my opinion, so I used the old North Stars jersey, but the Wild colors.

Next weekend I will not be in town, so I'm not sure when the next post will be.  I will try to make it before I leave on Thursday.


No comments: