Friday, April 27, 2012

AHL Rebrand #2


Today, I am posting my second AHL Rebrand post.  As you may have noticed, sometimes I like to connect a farm club more with their NHL affiliate, and sometimes I like to step away a bit from their parent club.  I do it whenever I think is suitable.  Please feel free to give your opinions in the comments section.  I always love feedback, even when it's negative.  My next post will probably be on Sunday.

These are based on the Canadien's home jersey, just blue is
the main color.  If you haven't figured it out, these are for the
Hamilton Bulldogs.

For the Checkers, I wanted to stick with the flag pattern
that their affiliate uses.  I made it sublimated, which seems
to be a popular idea.

Their jerseys are already very simple, but I wanted to step
away from their affiliate with different striping.

This looks a bit weird on a concept, but I think it would
look alright on the ice.  I think it suits the Connecticut
Whale.

I wanted to connect the Canucks farm team more, so I used
the Nucks alternate, made a matching road jersey, and used
the "Wolves" script logo.  I think farm teams should
generally have the same colors as their parent club.
Rylen sent in a Pens concept to me.  I like everything, except it looks like the lines on the yokes aren't evenly spaced, unless that was intentional.  Also, I think there should be a white yoke outline.  Otherwise, well done.

No comments: